Bollywood starlet Muskaan Sethi had made her debut in Tollywood with Balakrishna’s Paisa Vasool last year. She recently signed her second Telugu film under debutant director Srinivasa Reddy direction. The film will be entirely set in the Nirmal Village of Telangana.
According to the latest updates, Muskaan has signed yet another Telugu project. Her third film will be helmed by Nag’s Damarukam fame Srinivasa Reddy. Tamil hero Ganesh Venkatram, who had played a villainous role in Damarukam, will play the lead role in this as-yet-untitled film, which is touted as a suspense thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out