Nandamuri Balakrishna started his prestigious film Naratanasala in 2003. After shooting for a few days, the film got stalled all of a sudden. Upon this, Soundarya, who played the female lead passed away in an accident.
This created tension in the unit and the film was finally called off. The news now is that Balakrishna is all set to release the small footage of 17 minutes what he had shot for the film.
The update is that the film will be out on NBK theatre through the Shreyas ET App on the 24th of this month. The film also had Sri Hari and many other noted actors playing key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s Khammam schedule underway under tight security
- Get ready for 3 surprises from PSPK27 this Maha Shivaratri
- Critically acclaimed South film goes to Bollywood
- Manchu Manoj’s sly tweet on marriage reports
- Wild Dog’s trailer gets a launch date
- Veteran Bollywood actor Anupam Kher joins Karthikeya 2