Nandamuri Balakrishna started his prestigious film Naratanasala in 2003. After shooting for a few days, the film got stalled all of a sudden. Upon this, Soundarya, who played the female lead passed away in an accident.
This created tension in the unit and the film was finally called off. The news now is that Balakrishna is all set to release the small footage of 17 minutes what he had shot for the film.
The update is that the film will be out on NBK theatre through the Shreyas ET App on the 24th of this month. The film also had Sri Hari and many other noted actors playing key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again