Nandamuri Mokshagna, the fourth generation star kid from the illustrious Nandamuri family, is all set to carry his family’s legacy by turning actor. Mokshagna’s silver screen debut has been a hot topic among the Nandamuri fans and media circles for the last one year.
In his latest promotional interview for Paisa Vasool, Balayya revealed that Mokshagna will surely make his acting debut in 2018. Balayya went on to reveal that he is scouting for the best scripts in romance genre as Mokshu’s age will suit such stories perfectly. However, Balayya remained tight-lipped about the name of the director who will helm this prestigious film.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- Vijay Devarakonda in star hero’s next – Here’s the clarity
- 50-year-old hottie in no mood to slow down
- Ram Pothineni shows his power yet again
- Politics cost me heavily – Bandla Ganesh
- Interview : Sailesh Kolanu – I won’t do remakes from now