Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently busy with the shooting of Boyapati Sreenu’s movie. Shooting has been going on at Ramoji Film City for some time now. Those who have been to the shooting spot are quite impressed with Balakrishna’s new look in the film.
“Balakrishna is looking quite nice, with a neat hair piece and good costumes”, said a source. Boyapati Sreenu has managed to showcase Balakrishna very well in the film ‘Simha’ and something similar seems to be happening now.
14 Reels Entertainment banner is producing this movie in association with Sai Korrapati. Jagapathi Babu will be seen as villain in this film and Sonal Chauhan is one of the heroines. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. Another heroine is also going to be a part of the movie and her name is going to be announced shortly.
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?