Nandamuri Balakrishna is roaring high with the success of his latest blockbuster Legend. As Balakrishna himself announced that he will give equal importance to both films and politics, he has now gone ahead and accepted a new film.
This big budget entertainer will be produced by business tycoon Rudrapati Ramana Rao on SLV Cinema. Shooting of the film is set to go on the floors in May, once the 2014 elections are completed. More details on the star cast and other technicians will soon be revealed.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan