If the latest buzz in the industry is to be believed, Nandamuri Balakrishna will soon be working in a new film that will be directed by Srivas. And producing this movie will be none other than Jr. NTR’s friend and associate, Vallabhaneni Vamsi Mohan.
Srivas has directed the hit film ‘Lakshyam’ earlier and this new film with Balakrishna is reportedly a political entertainer. Balakrishna is slowly but surely stepping into active politics and all his future films are expected to be projects that enhance his legacy and mass appeal.
More details and an official confirmation about this project are expected to be out soon.
- One more foreign schedule for Savyasachi?
- Allu Arjun turns down Tamil director’s film
- Vikram, Prabhas donate for Kerala flood victims
- Young beauty joins Bellamkonda Sai, Kajal film
- Nag, NTR & Kalyanram donate for Kerala