It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna is doing a film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu. The film is yet to be titled officially and there is a superb craze as the combo of Balayya and Boyapati is a hit one with previous blockbusters.
Sometime back, there was news that producer Anil Sunkara will be producing a film with Balayya and none other than Santosh Srinivas will direct it in the days to come.
Speculations continue to erupt about this film and now it is about the title of the film. The latest gossip reveals that this film might be titled Balaramayya Bariloki Digithe which sounds quite interesting. Only time will tell whether this news is true or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- DSP’s touching gesture on his birthday
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans