Nandamuri Balakrishna is a talented actor and is known for his dialogue delivery. However, he took all the guests at the success meet of Srimannarayana by surprise recently, with an impromptu singing performance. He sang the song ‘Chalaki Chupulathone’. Balakrishna launched into the song quite unexpectedly, while addressing the guests. His performance was met with enthusiastic cheers and claps.
Balakrishna and the production team of ‘Srimannarayana’ took part in the success meet and expressed happiness at the movie’s reception. Balakrishna appreciated director Ravi Chavali for bringing out the story as it was narrated to him.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections