Nandamuri Balakrishna is a talented actor and is known for his dialogue delivery. However, he took all the guests at the success meet of Srimannarayana by surprise recently, with an impromptu singing performance. He sang the song ‘Chalaki Chupulathone’. Balakrishna launched into the song quite unexpectedly, while addressing the guests. His performance was met with enthusiastic cheers and claps.
Balakrishna and the production team of ‘Srimannarayana’ took part in the success meet and expressed happiness at the movie’s reception. Balakrishna appreciated director Ravi Chavali for bringing out the story as it was narrated to him.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary cameraman for Mahesh’s next
- Costly set to be erected for Nani’s next
- Mahesh Babu’s next gets an interesting title?
- My film bigger than Bahaubali 2 says, Amitabh Bachchan
- Young hero beats lockdown blues with a stunning makeover
- Poll : Apart from NTR-Charan, which aspect of RRR are you waiting for?