Nandamuri Balakrishna’s mass action entertainer ‘Legend’ is currently being shot in the Middle East. A song was canned recently in Muscat and the team has now shifted to Dubai for the next song. This Middle East schedule is expected to last for a few more weeks. A desert chase sequence is also reportedly in the pipeline.
Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this project and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. The audio album will be released early next month. Sonal Chauhan and Radhika Apte will be seen as the lead heroines in the film. Veteran actor Jagapathi Babu is essaying the negative role. The production team is looking at an end March or early April release for the film.
‘Legend’ is expected to have some powerful dialogues and high voltage drama scenes that will appeal to Balakrishna’s fans. The movie is being jointly produced by Varahi Chalana Chitram and 14Reels Entertainment banners.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry
- Keerthy Suresh reveals an exciting detail about Sarkar’s first single
- This Bollywood actress had a huge crush on Prabhas
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer