A latest incident where hero Balakrishna came to the rescue of a 7-year-old cancer-ridden little girl is leaving everyone touched. A girl named Manisri from Malkajgiri, Hyderabad, was recently admitted to the Basavatarakam Cancer Research Institute headed by Balakrishna for cancer treatment.
Manisri hails from a poor family and her parents could not afford Rs 7 lakh needed for an important surgery at Basavatarakam hospital. They could manage only Rs 1.80 lakhs through loans and donations. Manisri’s parents approached Balayya’s fan club members, who in turn took the matter to Balayya’s notice.
Moved by the little girl’s and her parents’ plight, Balayya immediately waived off the pending Rs 5.80 lakhs and got the little one operated. Let us hope Manisri gets well soon with Balayya’s blessings.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka’s love angle in full swing
- Poll : RRR on 7th Jan- Should other Sankranti biggies move out of race?
- Glad to see my brother Akhil scoring a hit with MEB: Allu Arjun
- Official: Prabhas announces Radhe Shyam’s teaser launch date
- Top Mollywood star to play Prabhas’ nemesis in Salaar?
- Namrata posts a picture with Gautam and Sitara from Barcelona