Nandamuri Balakrishna’s maiden OTT show, Unstoppable, a celebrity talk show is proving to be a smashing success.
As per the latest announcement from Aha Video, Unstoppable has clocked over 4 million video plays on the platform. This is said to be the highest tally for a talk show in the Telugu OTT space.
The opening episode of the show had Mohan Babu in the guest role and the second one had Nani. Both these episodes struck a chord with the Telugu audiences. Balakrishna’s trademark mannerisms and his candid conversations with the guests seem to be doing the trick for Unstoppable.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday
- Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura officially begins shooting
- Promising weekend for Telugu OTT audience
- Interesting buzz on RC15 and NTR30
- Mahesh Babu allots dates for SSMB28