Nandamuri Balakrishna’s powerful mass entertainer, ‘Legend’, is currently being shot in Vishakhapatnam. The film’s shoot has been going on at Rama Krishna Beach and other areas for the last few days. Several key scenes involving Balakrishna and other lead actors are being canned in this schedule.
Sources say that horses were used for some scenes recently. Balakrishna will have Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan as the leading ladies in this film. Jagapathi Babu is essaying the villain’s role in this movie.
‘Legend’ is being directed by Boyapati Sreenu and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes. The film is expected to hit the screens in Feb 2014. 14 Reels Entertainment and Varahi Chalana Chitram are jointly producing this big budget film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho director Sujeeth to get engaged soon
- Cute video: Sitara practices classical dance in a Paris hotel
- After Allu Arjun, popular Malayalam star to act with Prabhas and NTR?
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR