In an unexpected incident, actor and Hindupur MLA Balakrishna’s wife Vasundhara Devi’s signature has been forged by a man named Korri Siva who works at HDFC Bank’s Banjara Hills branch. A complaint has been lodged with the Jubilee Hills police station and the cops have arrested the culprit.
According to the media reports, Vasundhara Devi’s representative Subbarao had received a call from the Banjara Hills HDFC Bank Branch Managers who informed him that Vasundhara Devi had submitted an application to activate mobile banking services for her bank account. When asked, Vasundhara Devi had told them that she never submitted any application.
The Bank Managers investigated the matter internally and found out that a new employee named Korri Siva had forged Vasundhara’s signature. Following Subbarao’s complaint, cops arrested Siva and booked him with criminal charges after his confession.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big Boss 5: Time to eliminate a male contestant
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic
- Rashmika’s intense look from Pushpa to be out tomorrow
- Team Liger celebrate Puri’s birthday in Goa
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Parvatipuram from Kinnerasani sounds quite earthy