Sunny Leone surprised quite a few people when she adopted a girl from Latur, Maharashtra in 2017. Later, she and her husband, Daniel had twins through surrogacy last year. In the past few months, the actress has become quite choosy about her work, and her she says that her kids are the centre of her world now.
In an interview, when she was asked about how she has been managing her time between her work and motherhood, Sunny said, “I have seen many parents maintain a balance. It is harder in my case, because every day is different. But once you become a parent, you automatically start strategising your schedule. Looking at your child is the most beautiful feeling in the world. This is the best phase of my life.”
She will soon be seen in a Malayalam film, Rangeela which went on floors earlier this year. And, of late, Sunny Leone has been spending quite a lot of time spending her cosmetic brand.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan in a first look poster after nearly 3 years
- Shekar Kammula’s Love Story to address this issue?
- Viral Snap-Ex-Lovers reunite for a project
- Interview : Shiva Kandukuri- Chiranjeevi was the inspiration to become an actor
- Crazy title for NTR-Trivikram’s film?
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs