Sunny Leone surprised quite a few people when she adopted a girl from Latur, Maharashtra in 2017. Later, she and her husband, Daniel had twins through surrogacy last year. In the past few months, the actress has become quite choosy about her work, and her she says that her kids are the centre of her world now.
In an interview, when she was asked about how she has been managing her time between her work and motherhood, Sunny said, “I have seen many parents maintain a balance. It is harder in my case, because every day is different. But once you become a parent, you automatically start strategising your schedule. Looking at your child is the most beautiful feeling in the world. This is the best phase of my life.”
She will soon be seen in a Malayalam film, Rangeela which went on floors earlier this year. And, of late, Sunny Leone has been spending quite a lot of time spending her cosmetic brand.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika signs yet another exciting project in Tollywood
- Poll : What did you think of Miss India’s trailer?
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa slated for festive release
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- Poll : According to you, which director should Vijay Deverakonda work with?
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India trailer: Inspiring journey of a young woman’s dream