After a brief gap, critically acclaimed director Bala is coming with a film titled Paradesi. The film stars Atharva, Vedhika and Dhansika in lead roles and it’s narrates the tale of bonded laborers who used to work in tea estates in Tamil Nadu back in 1940s. The entire lead cast had to undergo a gruelling make over process and their look in the film has caught everyone by surprise. Bala is known for authenticity on his films and he has taken this obsession to the next level in Paradesi.
The film’s audio was launched earlier today in Chennai and the film’s first look got a terrific response. Soon after the trailer hit the web, it went viral and scores of people couldn’t stop raving about Bala’s direction in the film. His recent film Vaadu Veedu didn’t do well at box office, but if the first look is anything to go by, Bala is expected to make a comeback with a bang. G V Prakash has composed the music. The film will be dubbed in Telugu and it’s expected to hit the screens on December 21.
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film