The Nani starrer, Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha is impressing one and all big time. After watching a special screening, super star Balakrishna spoke highly about the film and appreciated the entire team for their efforts.
Balayya especially spoke highly about the camera work and background score of the film. Interestingly, KVPG was shot mostly in Hindupur and its surrounding areas which is Balayya’s political constituency. Nani plays a Balakrishna fan in the film which is a romantic thriller.
The film is doing superb business all over and is impressing every section of the audience. Directed by Hanu Raghavapudi, this film is produced by the prestigious 14 Reels banner.
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next
- Powerstar wraps up dubbing for his next
- Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 seals its release date