Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest film ‘Lion’ is fast finishing its shoot and is gearing up for a grand audio launch soon. Currently, the unit is shooting an intense fight sequence at a specially erected police station set. Balayya will be sporting several getups in the film.
As per a report by a leading English news daily, Balayya will be seen reprising CBI officer JD Lakshminarayana’s role in the film. If this news is indeed true, there is no doubt that fans are in for an intense treat from Balayya. Already, Balayya’s first look stills and the short teaser were highly appreciated by the star’s fans.
Trisha and Radhika Apte will be seen as the female leads and debutant Satya Deva directs the film.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections