V V Vinayak turned hero but the film never took off as Dil Raju stalled the project as he was not happy with the final story of the film. So, an upset Vinayak was left lonely in his career.
With Sujeeth backing out from Chiru’s Lucifer remake, Vinayak got a dream chance of directing Chiranjeevi once again. If this is not enough, in the lockdown, Vinayak has also readied a couple of scripts is the talk.
The news is that he has narrated a script to Balayya and the latter has liked the story and has asked for a full narration. Only time will as to Vinayak impresses Balayya with his bounded script and take the film on floors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna reveals interesting details about Narthanasala
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali
- Emotional moment: Chiranjeevi Sarja’s wife Meghana Raj delivers baby boy