Nandamuri Balakrishna, who shows immense respect towards Telugu culture and traditions, is currently busy with the arrangements for the Lepakshi festival, which will take place in Ananthapur on February 27, 28. Recently, Telangana Tourism Minister Chandulal invited Balayya to Telangana’s most celebrated Medaram Jathara.
This morning, Balayya and his wife Vasundhara attended Medaram Jathara and offered special prayers to the Sammakka and Saramma deities. Speaking to there media, Balayya said that he used to send gold to the deities every year and expressed his happiness over personally attending the festival this year.
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes
- Mahanati has changed my life : Keerthy Suresh