Ever since Nandamuri Balakrishna and the director of his 101st film Krishna Vamsi met the Big B Amitabh Bachchan on the sets of Sarkar 3 in Mumbai yesterday, there has been an interesting buzz in the tinsel town.
The latest buzz is that Balayya and Krishna Vamsi flew down to Mumbai to personally request the Bollywood Megastar to act in a crucial role in Balayya’s 101st fim, Rythu.
While this is merely a speculation, we can’t write off the importance of this meeting between these biggies. Let’s wait for the big news.
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections