Balakrishna is in deep trouble as his last two films flopped back to back. More than the failure, Balakrishna lost a lot of money and fame because of the NTR biopic.
He launched Boyapati’s film on a prestigious note but till now nothing has been confirmed about the start date. Some say that Balayya needs to lose weight and that is the reason the film has been postponed.
But now there is another angle to this whole story. The latest gossip reveals that Balayya was shocked when Boyapati revealed to him that the film would cost him 70 crores.
Surprised with this, Balayya, who was already in losses asked Boyapati to make a story which can be made in 30 to forty crores. So, that is the reason, rumors say that Balayya postponed Boyapati’s film and started Ravi Kumar’s project which will be revealed soon.
Though this news is not yet confirmed, it has become hot news now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info on Prabhas-Pooja Hegde’s Radhe Shyam
- Team KGF 2 in big tension – Here’s why
- Legendary playback singer SP Balasubrahmanyam critical
- Prashanth Neel’s special request to NTR
- Case filed against Kathi Mahesh- Sent to Jail
- Exclusive Interview : Kaumudi Nemani – Mahesh sir has a terrific sense of humor