Finally, after a break for nearly 6 months due to the lockdown and COVID-19 pandemic, star actor-director, Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu, are going to resume BB3’s shoot. The next schedule will begin on the 14th of September.
According to the latest reports, BB3’s makers have erected a grand village set at RFC. Several crucial scenes featuring the rural milieu will be shot in the upcoming schedule. Balakrishna and other lead actors will be taking part in the shoot.
The makers have roped in a new actress to play Balayya’s love interest in this as-yet-untitled film. Balayya will be seen in two different avatars in this high budget mass entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happy Birthday wraps up its censor
- The Warriorr’s trailer promises a commercial action drama
- A mighty update of Megastar’s Godfather is here
- Mohan Babu announces his next – Deets inside
- Latest: Bimbisara’s teaser will be out on this day
- Lengthy schedule of Nani’s Dasara begins today