Finally, after a break for nearly 6 months due to the lockdown and COVID-19 pandemic, star actor-director, Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu, are going to resume BB3’s shoot. The next schedule will begin on the 14th of September.
According to the latest reports, BB3’s makers have erected a grand village set at RFC. Several crucial scenes featuring the rural milieu will be shot in the upcoming schedule. Balakrishna and other lead actors will be taking part in the shoot.
The makers have roped in a new actress to play Balayya’s love interest in this as-yet-untitled film. Balayya will be seen in two different avatars in this high budget mass entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- I was cleverly ousted out says Karate Kalyani
- SPB’s health: Kamal rushes to MGM; DSP, Thaman urge fans to pray
- Pawan Kalyan’s new model for Vakeel Saab’s remuneration?
- Varun Tej turns chef for Niharika
- Vijay Deverakonda’s touching post as his mom turns 50
- Wives of cricketers and Bollywood stars take drugs- Sherlyn Chopra