Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu are soon going to team up for their hat-trick film, after Simha and Legend. The film is being produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy and the inaugural ceremony will be held in December.
As per the latest updates, this as-yet-untitled film will be going on floors in January and the entire shoot will be wrapped up in three months, while the theatrical release will be in summer. Boyapati Srinu is said to have penned a powerful script and character Balayya, who will portray a character with dual shades.
The film’s leading lady is yet to be finalized, while Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt is rumored to be under consideration for the main antagonist’s role. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Telugu OTT ‘FILIM’ coming soon
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Chay is totally opposite of me: Samantha
- Veteran actress, Sita passes away