The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu’s new film is stalled due to the Corona lockdown. The film has wrapped up its first schedule long back and is waiting for the artists’ combination dates to resume the shoot.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the film’s shooting will begin in the month of September and will have non-stop schedules till December. As per the sources, the film is aiming for a Sankranthi 2021 release.
Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling the project. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in