The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu’s new film is stalled due to the Corona lockdown. The film has wrapped up its first schedule long back and is waiting for the artists’ combination dates to resume the shoot.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the film’s shooting will begin in the month of September and will have non-stop schedules till December. As per the sources, the film is aiming for a Sankranthi 2021 release.
Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling the project. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India