The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu’s new film is stalled due to the Corona lockdown. The film has wrapped up its first schedule long back and is waiting for the artists’ combination dates to resume the shoot.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the film’s shooting will begin in the month of September and will have non-stop schedules till December. As per the sources, the film is aiming for a Sankranthi 2021 release.
Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling the project. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer
- Heroine finalized for Rangastalam’s Tamil remake
- RRR heroes ready to shoot- Waiting for Rajamouli?
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case