It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna is doing a film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu. The shooting of the film is going on in the full swing as of now and the unit will move to AP soon.
The news update now is that the makers have decided to shoot the film in the Palnadu region of AP. A special set is also being erected in the Kotappakonda area in the Guntur district.
Some family scenes and some crazy fight scenes will be canned in this schedule. Pragya Jaiswal has been roped in as the heroine of this film which is being produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28