It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna is doing a film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu. The shooting of the film is going on in the full swing as of now and the unit will move to AP soon.
The news update now is that the makers have decided to shoot the film in the Palnadu region of AP. A special set is also being erected in the Kotappakonda area in the Guntur district.
Some family scenes and some crazy fight scenes will be canned in this schedule. Pragya Jaiswal has been roped in as the heroine of this film which is being produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mixed Reactions coming in for Master’s early OTT release
- Mohan Babu’s Son of India’s first look to be out soon
- Star hero’s voice over in Acharya teaser
- Nuvvunte Naa Jathaga’s emotional trailer impresses
- Lavanya Tripathi attempting versatile roles
- Poll : Which aspect of Acharya’s teaser are you waiting for?