Soon after the release of Ruler, there were many rumors that hero Balakrishna had some serious creative differences with the film’s cinematographer Ram Prasad. Apparently, Balayya was not happy with the way the senior DP had showcased him on the big screen. Especially, his so called ‘stylish look’ with a wig had backfired big time.
Later, there were reports that, as a result, Balayya had decided to never work with Ram Prasad in future. He reportedly told Boyapati Srinu, the director of his just commenced film, to hire a new cinematographer instead. But, to everyone’s surprise, Ram Prasad is back as the cinematographer for the Balayya-Boyapati Srinu film.
The buzz is that Boyapati had asked several DPs to shoot Balayya’s film, but most of them were already busy with other projects. This prompted Boyapati to convince Balayya and Ram Prasad to forget their differences and reunite for the latest project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satruvu completes 31 years- MS Raju posts a memorable picture
- OTT Review : Poison 2 – Hindi series on Zee 5
- Sreekram wraps up its major schedule post lockdown
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Super tight competition for elimination this week
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands