Nandamuri Balakrishna has completed dubbing for the film ‘Adhinayakudu’ today at Prasad labs and the movie is on track for an April 1st week release. The film ran into some issues since the last couple of months but sources say things have been sorted now.
Saloni and Lakshmi Rai are the main female leads in this movie Balakrishna will be seen in three unique looks. Paruchuri Murali has directed the film and M.L.Kumar Chowdhary is the producer. Kalyani Malik has scored the music for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi’s Mother’s Day wishes with a beautiful family picture
- Disappointing news for Sai Pallavi fans
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?