Nandamuri Balakrishna has completed dubbing for the film ‘Adhinayakudu’ today at Prasad labs and the movie is on track for an April 1st week release. The film ran into some issues since the last couple of months but sources say things have been sorted now.
Saloni and Lakshmi Rai are the main female leads in this movie Balakrishna will be seen in three unique looks. Paruchuri Murali has directed the film and M.L.Kumar Chowdhary is the producer. Kalyani Malik has scored the music for this movie.
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding