Jyo Achyutananda, the Nara Rohit, Naga Shaurya and Regina-starrer romantic family drama, released yesterday and got a unanimous positive response from critics and movie lovers alike. The movie has been produced by Sai Korrapati, who is being congratulated by everyone on the much needed success.
But the surprising pat on the back came from none other than Nandamuri Balakrishna. Balayya posted on his official Facebook page, “Congratulations on yet another hit, Sai Korrapati!!!” Needless to say, Balayya’s appreciation will boost the film’s box-office prospects to an extent.
In the past, Sai Korrapati produced Balayya’s super hit film, Legend. The producer is also rumoured to be launching Balayya’s son Nandamuri Mokshagna as a hero next year.
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda