Jyo Achyutananda, the Nara Rohit, Naga Shaurya and Regina-starrer romantic family drama, released yesterday and got a unanimous positive response from critics and movie lovers alike. The movie has been produced by Sai Korrapati, who is being congratulated by everyone on the much needed success.
But the surprising pat on the back came from none other than Nandamuri Balakrishna. Balayya posted on his official Facebook page, “Congratulations on yet another hit, Sai Korrapati!!!” Needless to say, Balayya’s appreciation will boost the film’s box-office prospects to an extent.
In the past, Sai Korrapati produced Balayya’s super hit film, Legend. The producer is also rumoured to be launching Balayya’s son Nandamuri Mokshagna as a hero next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?