The gruesome murder of the young Telugu techie Srinivas Kuchibhotla in Kansas, USA, has left the entire Indian community in a state of deep shock. Srinivas’ family in Hyderabad is heartbroken with the incident.
Extending his deepest condolences to the bereaved family, film star and TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna strongly condemned the racial killing and demanded the American government to offer protection to Indians living in the US and end racial attacks on NRIs.
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February