The gruesome murder of the young Telugu techie Srinivas Kuchibhotla in Kansas, USA, has left the entire Indian community in a state of deep shock. Srinivas’ family in Hyderabad is heartbroken with the incident.
Extending his deepest condolences to the bereaved family, film star and TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna strongly condemned the racial killing and demanded the American government to offer protection to Indians living in the US and end racial attacks on NRIs.
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states