In a tragic incident, a person named Jasthi Radhakrishna, a senior fan of hero Balakrishna, passed away while watching his favorite hero’s recently released film, Akhanda. The shocking incident took place in Syamala Theater in Rajahmundry, East Godavari district.
According to the latest reports, Ramakrishna suffered a brain stroke while watching Akhanda and collapsed in the theater, much to everyone’s shock. Theater management immediately rushed him to a nearby hospital, but doctors declared him brought dead. Ramakrishna was the President of East Godavari District Exhibitors’ Association.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Bro Daddy – Malayalam film on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Makers of Radhe Shyam to clear all confusion?
- Keerthy Suresh launches her own YouTube channel
- Shyam Singha Roy makes heads turn on Netflix
- Akhil Akkineni releases Amma song from Oke Oka Jeevitham
- Hardik Pandya’s Srivalli step is the best you’ll see