Balakrishna fans are enjoying KVPG to the hilt. Especially scenes referring to Balayya’s name, posters and Nani renaming himself as Legend are thoroughly being enjoyed.
What’s more interesting is that none of them looked forced and everything has a connection with the story and credit also should go to Nani for portraying his role so well. All these factors are making KVPG a winner at the marquee.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals