Not just the fans but the entire Tollywood is eagerly awaiting the arrival of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th project, Gautamiputra Satakarni. The film is slated to release as a Sankranthi treat.
Meanwhile, Balayya fans from Proddutur have set out on pulling off an unbelievable feat. These fans have struggled hard to gather the film prints of all the 99 movies Balayya’s acted in his career, starting from the 1974’s Thathamma Kala to this year’s Dictator.
Starting from Dasara, all these 99 films will be screened over a period of 99 days in the run up to Gautamiputra Satakarni’s release. Indeed an appreciable task taken up by the fans!
Articles that might interest you:
- Telangana government to make a key announcement?
- After 25 Cr, Akshay donates another 3 Cr to fight Coronavirus
- Shocking rumor on Chiyaan Vikram worries fans
- Shocking-Do you know the cost of this Sonam Kapoor handbag
- Corona Scare- Megastar Chiranjeevi thanks the cops
- Poll : After Prabhas, who among these will be the next pan-India star?