It’s been over a year since legendary playback singer SP Balasubrahmanyam passed away, leaving millions of his fans shattered. Balu fought for more than a month before breathing his last due to COVID-19 related complications. SPB’s son, singer-filmmaker SP Charan, sang a song in Balakrishna’s Akhanda.
Speaking at Akhanda’s pre-release event last night, SP Charan revealed that Balakrishna had performed special prayers for his father’s well-being. “Balayya garu was constantly in touch with us during our hard times. Dad sang numerous memorable songs for Balayya garu. I got an opportunity to sing for him now,” Charan said, thanking Thaman and the entire team.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonal Chauhan in star hero’s next?
- Nagarjuna thanks YS Jagan for his assurance
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic locks its world television premiere date
- Noted Telugu actor approached for Bigg Boss OTT
- RRR content crosses a massive 750 million views
- Bangarraju gave a new lease of confidence – Chay Akkineni