Nandamuri Balakrishna is a Sankranthi specialist at the Box Office. Some of his biggest blockbusters have traditionally come during this time. Sankranthi 2012 will see a Balayya release as his latest film ‘Adhinayakudu’ has officially entered the race.
The same was confirmed by Producer M.L.Padma Kumar Chowdary, who is producing ‘Adhinayakudu’ in the direction of Paruchuri Murali. He has announced that his film would be hitting the screens on January 12th 2012. ‘Adhinayakudu’ is a powerful and entertaining drama with a political backdrop. The movie will have Balakrishna playing three distinctively different characters. His look as an elder leader has already evoked a superb response.
Saloni and Lakshmi Rai are the heroines in this movie and the shooting is almost complete except for one single song. Kalyani Malik is scoring the music for this film.
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director