Balakrishna was the only actor who was dead against the resuming of shoots when the entire industry met the CM KCR for special permission to start the shoots.
He told clearly that one should not go to shoot until the month of October. Looks like he is following the same. He was quite visible in the media during the lockdown period with various social activities.
But as the cases have increased, he is nowhere to be seen and is in no mood to shoot. Bopyapati is trying hard to convince him to resume shoot but the latest update is that Balayya has strictly said not to shoot and has no objection in waiting.
Articles that might interest you:
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture