Balakrishna was the only actor who was dead against the resuming of shoots when the entire industry met the CM KCR for special permission to start the shoots.
He told clearly that one should not go to shoot until the month of October. Looks like he is following the same. He was quite visible in the media during the lockdown period with various social activities.
But as the cases have increased, he is nowhere to be seen and is in no mood to shoot. Bopyapati is trying hard to convince him to resume shoot but the latest update is that Balayya has strictly said not to shoot and has no objection in waiting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue