The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu’s much-awaited action drama is underway at a fast pace. This as-yet-untitled film is gearing up for a May 28th release.
On the other hand, Balayya’s next under the direction of Gopichand Malineni was under the discussion stage. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Balayya- Gopichand’s film will be formally announced in the month of April as a Ugadi special.
If everything goes as per the schedule, the film will have a theatrical release during Sankranthi 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll reduce my expenses if I don’t have work, says talented actor
- Shruti Haasan all praise for Prabhas
- Thaman now sets his eyes on top Tamil stars
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer