The shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest flick Lion is nearing completion. According to the latest update, a special song is being canned on the lead cast in a specially erected set in Annapurna Studios.
Popular choreographer Prem Rakshith is the dance master and both Trisha and Radhika Apte are taking part in the shooting . The first look teaser has received a thumping response from fans on social media. Expectations are soaring high as this film is releasing after Balayya’s blockbuster hit Legend.
Repeating his ‘Simha’ and ‘Legend’ feat, Balayya plays dual roles in this film which is being directed by debutante Sathya Deva.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral