Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu have teamed up for a new action entertainer that is expected to have political overtones. The film is currently being shot in Hyderabad. For the first time in his career, music director Devi Sri Prasad is scoring music for a Balakrishna film. This has led to some curiosity in film circles.
But looks like DSP has delivered. Devi has come up with a family song for this movie and the production team is quite happy with the composition. Apparently, Balakrishna is also quite pleased with the number.
This movie is being produced on 14 Reels Entertainment banner. Sonal Chauhan is one of the heroines in the movie. The film is expected to get ready for a 2014 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Kamal Haasan happy with MNM’s debut in TN politics
- Yesteryear star in awe of Prabhas
- What’s the fate of Arjun Suravaram?