Film star and TDP’s Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna has been honored with Delhi Telugu Association’s Ugadi Puraskaram for the year 2017. The award was presented by Telangana Minister Etela Rajendar and former CM of Andhra Pradesh K Rosaiah.
Speaking on the occasion, Balayya said that even though Teluguites were separated regionally, his 100th film Gautamiputra Satakarni gave him a strong feeling of unity.
Along with Balayya, Gautamiputra Satakarni’s director Krish, writer Saimadhav Burra, DP Gnanasekhar, producer Rajeev Reddy and Art Director Bhupesh R Bhupathi etc are honored with the awards.
Veteran stalwart actor Kaikala Satyanarayana was honored with the Lifetime Achievement award.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Press Note : Oh Baby! on July4th Long Weekend USA, 500+ shows