After kick-starting his new project with director Boyapati Sreenu, Nandamuri Balakrishna was not seen in any public gatherings. Later, due to the lockdown situation, the film’s shooting was stalled for a brief period.
But today, the Natasimha made a public appearance to donate fund to Telangana minister KTR in order to fight against the deadly Coronavirus.
Seen in a lean shape with thick mustache and light beard, Balayya instantly impressed with his makeover looks. Though his getup in the film is kept under roofs, Nandamuri fans have already started drooling on their hero’s look in the film.
Have to wait for a few more months to get a clear picture of Balayya’s look in Boyapati’s film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?
- Here is the first Indian star to resume shooting amid Coronavirus scare
- Guess : Who is this star daughter?
- Kamal Haasan to pair with three heroines in this ambitious project?
- Is this why Dil Raju is still not keen on a direct OTT release for Nani’s V?
- Latest update on Nayanthara-Samantha film