Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’ is currently being shot in and around Vishakhapatnam. The film is being directed by Boyapati Sreenu and Balakrishna is expected to be seen in a very powerful role. Currently, some train fight sequences are being shot on Balakrishna and the lead actors.
Incidentally, ‘Samarasimha Reddy’ and ‘Narasimha Naidu’ have certain sequences that were shot in Raliway Stations. These sequences turned out to be big hits and Boyapati Sreenu is trying to get that same magic into this movie. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan will be seen as the heroines.
14 Reels Entertainment Banner is producing this movie along with Varahi Chalana Chitram banner. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director of this movie.
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show