Star anchor Udaya Bhanu shared an interesting incident from her life, which has now become a hot topic among Balakrishna’s fans. The anchor, who’s now hosting a dance reality show Neethone Dance, got quite emotional while talking about Balakrishna’s kindness and she was almost in tears after sharing details about the incident.
Apparently, Udaya Bhanu wanted to celebrate the first birthday of her daughters and she invited several celebrities from the industry to celebrate the most important day in her life. However, several actors and members from the industry didn’t even respond to her calls. And when she casually messaged Balakrishna, he immediately called her and promised to be at the event.
Not just that, the actor is said to have spent nearly 45 minutes at the birthday party and posed for pictures quite patiently. His sweet gesture floored Udaya Bhanu so much that she went on record to say, “You can’t find such genuine and sweet people in the industry. He came all the way from Anantapur to Hyderabad just for this birthday party on that day. He’s like a God for me and I’ll never forget how kind he was to me.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian’s directorial debut with a remake?
- Chiranjeevi back to Acharya sets- Starts off with a fight
- Bigg Boss 4 – Backlash from housemates about partiality in the show
- Rajinikanth to finally announce his political party on this date
- Poll : Whose lineup of upcoming films are you impressed with?
- Ravi Teja off to this picturesque location for Krack’s final schedule