It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna has resumed the shoot of his film with Boyapati Sreenu a few days back. The shooting is in full swing as of now and the news is that no time is being wasted on the sets as Balayya has passed strict orders.
The news is that Balayya has advised Boyapati to wrap up the talkie portion of the film first. That is the reason, Boyapati has planned the schedule in such a way that it is happening in closed doors and with proper allocation of actors on a daily basis.
Once the talkie part is done, Balayya has planned to finish songs and fights later when the COVID situation gets better. For now, only the simple talkie part is being canned.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next