The promotions of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film Gautamiputra Satakarni are in full swing and Balayya himself is leading from the front. The latest is news is that Balayya has met the Telangana chief minister KCR a short while ago.
Reports suggest that Balayya has invited KCR to watch a special screening of the film which will be held exclusively for him. Being the 100th project of Balakrishna, there is a huge buzz all over and the makers are doing everything possible to take this film to another level.
If one can remember, KCR was the one who launched this project in Hyderabad.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title