According to the latest reports, Balayya fell down from a bike while performing a risky stunt for the film. Shooting was halted immedieatly, and Balayya was rushed to Kamineni hospital for further treatment. The doctors are atending him and there seems be no major injury, and he will be back in action pretty soon.
This yet untitled action entertainer has Trisha as the female lead and Satya Dev as the director. This is Balayya’s first film post his successful election in 2014.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims