That senior hero Balakrishna and Kannada star Shivarajkumar share a good rapport with each other is a well-known fact. In fact, Shivarajkumar obliged Balakrishna’s request and played a special cameo in Balayya’s 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
And it looks like it’s Balayya’s turn now to play a cameo in Shivarajkumar’s soon-to-commence 125th film, Bhairathi Ranagal. Apparently, upon the film’s director-producer Narthan’s proposal, Shivarajkumar recently requested Balayya to play a special cameo in his 125th film. Balayya was more than happy to be part of his good friend’s landmark film.
Balayya took a few days time to chalk out his dates, before giving his green signal to the cameo eventually. If things go as planned, Bhairathi Ranagal will mark Balayya’s debut in Sandalwood.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections