That senior hero Balakrishna and Kannada star Shivarajkumar share a good rapport with each other is a well-known fact. In fact, Shivarajkumar obliged Balakrishna’s request and played a special cameo in Balayya’s 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
And it looks like it’s Balayya’s turn now to play a cameo in Shivarajkumar’s soon-to-commence 125th film, Bhairathi Ranagal. Apparently, upon the film’s director-producer Narthan’s proposal, Shivarajkumar recently requested Balayya to play a special cameo in his 125th film. Balayya was more than happy to be part of his good friend’s landmark film.
Balayya took a few days time to chalk out his dates, before giving his green signal to the cameo eventually. If things go as planned, Bhairathi Ranagal will mark Balayya’s debut in Sandalwood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny reveals the first person who predicted Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success
- Naga Shourya’s next to be based on this unique sport
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to play Sita again!
- Star music director for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Sharwa to win the hearts of many with Sreekaram