Over the past few days, there have been several rumors that film star and TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna will not contest from his Hindupur constituency in the 2019 general elections. The reports further speculated that Balayya may contest from Gudivada or Penamaluru in Krishna district.
However, Balayya trashed these rumors during his ongoing constituency tour in Hindupur today. Balayya told the media that the TDP high command will decide from where he should contest next.
Balayya also affirmed that he is not afraid of the group politics in his constituency and that his fans and cadres are always with him.
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film