Breaking his silence finally, Nandamuri Balakrishna spoke about his landmark 100th film. The actor interacted with the media to celebrate the success of Lion and spoke at length about various topics. Speaking about the much discussed 100th film, Balayya hinted that Boyapati Srinu may direct this memorable film.
Speaking further, Balayya said that Boyapati carefully observes Balayya’s histrionics in real life and prepares his scripts keeping in Balayya’s fiery attitude and star image. In the past, Boyapati Srinu successfully handled Balayya’s powerful persona in the blockbuster films like Simha and Legend.
Balayya’s next, the 99th film, will be in Sriwass’ direction and popular writers Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan are penning the story.
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot