A lot has been gossipped about the strained relationship between the Nandamuri uncle-nephew duo, Balakrishna and NTR. However, both the actors have always maintained that all was well between them and ruled out having any issues.
In a latest interview, Balakrishna was asked about the long-cherished dream of the Nandamuri fans – a multi-starrer featuring him and his nephews – NTR, Kalyanram and Taraka Ratna. And Balayya promptly said that he is ready to share screen space with NTR and his other nephews anytime.
Balayya also added that the Nandamuri multi-starrer will materialize only when filmmakers approach him with a terrific script. “When we join hands for a film, it should be a memorable project and it should not be made with an intention to just make money,” Balayya said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death
- Makers of Nishabdham purposely keeping him a secret
- SPB’s son slams a viral WhatsApp rumour