It looks like Balayya is determined to cast some of his favourite actors in his ongoing film under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. First, Balayya recommended his Chennakeshavareddy and GPSK heroine Shriya and Boyapati obliged.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Balayya has recommended talented character artiste Rao Ramesh for a crucial role in the movie. Again, Boyapati Srinu was more than happy to oblige Balayya’s recommendation. Balayya and Rao Ramesh shared screen space in a few movies in the past. Their scenes in the new film are going to be quite intense.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release