It looks like Balayya is determined to cast some of his favourite actors in his ongoing film under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. First, Balayya recommended his Chennakeshavareddy and GPSK heroine Shriya and Boyapati obliged.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Balayya has recommended talented character artiste Rao Ramesh for a crucial role in the movie. Again, Boyapati Srinu was more than happy to oblige Balayya’s recommendation. Balayya and Rao Ramesh shared screen space in a few movies in the past. Their scenes in the new film are going to be quite intense.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director lands in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Interesting title under consideration for mega hero’s next
- Sumanth’s next to go the OTT way?
- Puri’s Romantic to release on the OTT platform?
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release