It looks like Balayya is determined to cast some of his favourite actors in his ongoing film under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. First, Balayya recommended his Chennakeshavareddy and GPSK heroine Shriya and Boyapati obliged.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Balayya has recommended talented character artiste Rao Ramesh for a crucial role in the movie. Again, Boyapati Srinu was more than happy to oblige Balayya’s recommendation. Balayya and Rao Ramesh shared screen space in a few movies in the past. Their scenes in the new film are going to be quite intense.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Kriti Sanon wishes to have these heroes in her swayamvar
- Aswani Dutt reveals why Jr NTR is not part of Mahanati
- Collections rise for Karthikeya 2 in Hindi
- Team Ponniyin Selvan drops the second single update
- Madhavan debunks these crazy baseless rumors about him